December 14, 2016 by admin
Are you an emerging commercial photographer looking to kick start your career? Then don’t miss this unique opportunity to win representation by one of the UK’s leading photographers agents!
LPA Futures is a division of the Lisa Pritchard Agency developed to support and promote the next generation of commercial photographers. Selected by a panel of industry experts, a group of five up and coming photographers are represented by LPA as part of a two-year programme.
LPA is delighted to announce that the call for entries is now open for the LPA Futures Competition 2017.
Thanks to their generous sponsors, this year’s amazing prizes include:
• £250 worth of lighting hire, a days studio hire and a training course from Direct Photographic
• Vouchers worth £250 towards a tailor-made portfolio from Delta Design
• A Shine Online review of your website and online presence – worth £200. Shine Online is a new and exciting collaboration between Manage My Website and LPA
• Exhibition prints and a 20% discount on folio prints from Metro Imaging
• One hour of legal advice from Swan Turton LLP.
• £250 voucher towards camera insurance from William Carson/Chubb.
Bespoke rum brand The Duppy Share, Camden Park Studios and BMA Models will be sponsoring the launch party.
The judges are:
• Tanja Adams & Helen Parker / Founding Partners / Another
• Sophie Chapman-Andrews / Head of Art Buying / Executive Producer / McCann London
• Justin Earl / Creative Director / Seven Stone
• Jaki-jo Hannan / Senior Art Producer / AMV BBDO
• Michael Heffernan / Photographer & Director / LPA
• Bel January / Senior Creative Producer / Mullenlowe London
• Lisa Pritchard / Owner & Founder / LPA
• Kieron Molloy / Associate Creative Director / Conran Design Group
The deadline for entries is 10pm Friday 10th February 2017.
The five winners will be announced in May 2017. Entrants must be 18 or over and based within the UK.
Please visit lisapritchard.com/news for details on how to enter and full terms and conditions. Good luck!