Latest work by artists from close up agency Hamburg:
- Angelika Francis did a great hair and make-up job for the new 1955 McDonald’s TV commercial.
- New face Einat Dan was responsible for a cover and make-up story for Trucco & Bellezza.
- Mauro Saccoccini did great hair and make-up for the cover of Spanish Elle.
- Sandra Schütz did hair for the ‘Aviator’ story for British Cosmopolitan.
- Deborah was responsible for an extravagant hairstyle in the new German issue of Madame.
- Chic cheeks were conjured-up by Sarah Leroy Terquem for Australian Vogue.
- Make-up by Sonja was in the spotlight for German Madame. The New York-based artist will be staying in beautiful Hamburg for quite some time.
- Salon close up hairdresser Sascha Kuschel did hair and make-up for the new Wempe campaign.
- Tobias Sagner did a beautiful hair and make-up job for Face Magazine shot on location in Paris.
- Stephan Bompas did two great hair jobs for a Schwarzkopf commercial with director Jonathan Lennard, as well as a Braun commercial with director Eric Will.