3D Artist - Architectural Visualization at Brick Visual
Posted May 20th, 2016, offered
· strong knowledge of 3ds Max, V-Ray and Photoshop is a must
· excellent eye for image composition is a must
· advanced skills in lighting, texturing and composition
· ability to create 3D photorealistic renderings of both exterior and interior environments
· ability to work on tight deadlines
· team player attitude
· architectural or interior design background is considered as an additional value
· 3D animation creation and digital film industry experience is an advantage
· conversational level of English is crucial
· eligibility to work in the EU
"The work takes place in Budapest, Hungary in a full time position. If you live outside of Hungary, we assist you in finding accommodation and help with the paperwork as well. If your knowledge of the required programs needs improvement, but your portfolio clearly shows your ‘eye’ for this job, you can develop your skills through our in-house training practice."
What you can expect from us:
– competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria, health-insurance, trainings, conferences, weekly team lunch)
– a flourishing and multicultural company culture
– programs inside and outside the office to relax the mind & get inspired (hiking, cultural activities, barbecue, movie night, family- and sports programs among many)
– inspiring industrial location, where many of the best media companies are concentrated
– to be part of an energetic, easy-going and professional community
You can send your portfolio and CV and please indicate your payment demands along with the application!
*They accept portfolios in PDF format.
*Candidates will be selected based on the strength of their portfolio, so please only include your best work.