ABC Open Producer
Posted 8-02-2011, offered
Radio Multiplatform & Content Development
Friday, 4 February 2011
Sunday, 27 February 2011
$61,878 - $73,866 p.a.
ABC Open has a position available for a highly creative digital media producer based in Tamworth, NSW. Applications close Sunday, 27 February 2011.
The ABC Open project is a new initiative to engage regional audiences in creating stories through the ABC. It will shine a spotlight on regional Australia through text-based stories, blogs, photography, video, and audio published online and on new platforms. 50 digital jobs have been created to help bring those stories and issues to the world.
We are looking for a person with:
* Skills and experience in multiplatform storytelling (text, audio, photography, video);
And who can:
* Engage and work with communities and local networks (in the New England North West NSW region);
* Train people and share their creative and technical skills;
* Work closely with the editorial team to initiate innovative online project ideas and effectively gather and display content;
And who has:
* Web publishing and social media skills.
How to Apply:
You\\\'ll need to go to the ABC Careers page and fill out the online application form. (Click on careers.abc.net.au/jobDetails.asp.
For further information read the job description or contact Gabrielle Dorn (02) 8333 5420.