Animation : 3D Character Animation
Posted 27-05-2014, wanted
The Compositor is responsible for seamlessly integrating all layers and elements of a shot as well as shot finaling. The Compositor must have a strong artistic eye, and be able to effectively communicate with the Lighting Supervisor, Art Director and the Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compose scenes and sequences to meet art and story direction.
• Utilize artistic and technical skills to maintain continuity throughout a sequence.
• Able to composite multiple types of shots from simple to moderately difficult.
• Able to meet productivity and quota targets.
• Strong knowledge of Nuke.
• Excellent artistic skills and a good eye for color.
• 3+ years feature film Nuke compositing experience (animated feature films preferred).
• Strong knowledge of compositing workflow and application interface.
• Able to collaborate, take direction positively, work well within a team, solve technical challenges and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
To apply: Please send resume and a link to your reel to firstname.lastname@example.org