Animator/Motion Graphics Designer
Posted 7-03-2016, offered
Gimmie Games, an innovator in the casino gaming industry, is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer & Animator to create animations and special effects for our games.
As a Motion Graphics Designer & Animator, you will work with the Director of Motion Graphics to animate in-game and peripheral content. Candidates should have demonstrated skills in character animation, motion graphics, and special effects.
- Create engaging animations
- Prepare artwork in accordance with customer platform specifications
- Finish projects on-time and within budget
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Proven experience with industry standard plug-ins (Trapcode, Sapphire, Particle Illusion, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of animation and design principles
- 3d skills a plus
- Love for games, art, and creative endeavors
- Excellent compensation based on expertise and prior experience
- Highly competitive salary, plus 401K plan
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Gimmie Games is a casino game design company founded by a team of proven industry veterans who have partnered with one of the largest gaming manufacturers in the world, Aristocrat Technologies Inc. The combination of decades of experience making successful games coupled with a long-term partnership with an industry leading manufacturer makes Gimmie Games a stable and inviting destination for any creative.
Please send a link to your demo reel to be considered.