Posted 20-01-2014, wanted
The position requires:
● Expert in senior level design.
● Mentor and train subordinates.
● Contributes original ideas and concepts during initial project brainstorms.
● Determines the look and feel of an entire site or campaign. Implements the web design parameters, style
guides and visual standards.
● Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Educate and inspire the team with
new trends and technologies.
● Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works with production manager to
distribute department work load.
● Promote open collaboration with all project team members. Encourage creative thinking within project
● Define and manage department processes and workflows. Responsible for all project deadlines and
milestones within department. Ability to audit project requirements and feasibility.
● Continually work with Managing Director to find production efficiencies.
● A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
● Issue department title promotions.
● Interview and hire full-time or contract employees.
● Responsible for department disciplinary actions if necessary.
● A wicked sense of humor
Ideal to have:
● UX experience, ideally using Axure or similar software
● Illustration skills
● 3D/rendering skills