Posted 7-03-2014, wanted
• Establish the conceptual and stylistic direction for all creative design within the company.
• Collaborate with the Marketing and Design staff members to maintain the open communication and workflow.
• Consult with multiple departments or vendors as needed to complete projects in a timely manner.
• Develop, implement and maintain cohesiveness of the company’s brand and identity in all scopes of visual presentations and communications.
The right candidate for this position will have experience with:
• Mac and Windows software
• Adobe CS6 (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
• Adobe Dreamweaver and Flash
• Microsoft Office products
The company offers a competitive salary, health benefits (Life, Medical, Dental and Vision), weekly pay, direct deposit, paid time off and 401K. Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com to be considered for this wonderful opportunity to join the Feizy team.