Posted 1-09-2014, offered
• Lead the creative team on conceptualization and design of product photography, advertising campaigns in both trade and consumer publications, packaging, product labeling, merchandising material, social media graphics, UI and UX of the Loloi website, banners, catalogs, email campaigns, and more as assigned from the Marketing Manager and executive team.
• Oversee and approve all designed materials to maintain consistent high standards on all Loloi creative.
• Coordinate in-house and off-site photo shoots, working with their stylist and photography team for on-brand imagery.
• Regular communication with other departments and outside vendors to ensure project deadlines are met and executed within budget.
• Participate in corporate initiatives and develop a strong understanding of long-term business objectives.
• Mentorship and development of other creative team members on the visual design team.
• No personal ego; just passionate about elevating the Loloi brand through clean and simple design.
• Love teamwork and able to lead effectively.
• At least a bachelors in graphic design or related field.
• 5+ years graphic design and/or art direction experience with demonstrated project management skills from conception to completion. While photography experience is not a firm requirement, candidate should have the ability to inspire art direction to our photographers.
• Willing to work an average of 45-50 hours a week
• Excellent portfolio that includes examples of art direction for both graphics and photography.
• Advanced Adobe skills.
• U.S work authorization
Wage & Benefits
They offer full health, dental, and vision benefits to their full-time employees after a 90 day orientation period. Hourly wage it to be determined during interview process.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and portfolio to email@example.com. In your cover letter, list your expected salary range, why you feel you’re qualified for the position, and available start date.
They are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. They also maintain a drug-free Workplace.