Camera Operator at Mandy.com
Posted Apr 29th, 2016, offered
- Film a variety of subjects, from interviews to architectural b-roll to sports, mainly in an ENG or documentary style.
- Utilize high end, 4K documentary camera systems.
- Utilize lights as necessary to create appropriate setups for filming.
- Capture clear audio in a variety of environments.
- Assist with tagging and editing captured footage as required.
- Ensure proper permitting and clearances as well as brand and rights compliance throughout all productions.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Valid drivers licence essential.
- 5+ years+ experience as a Videographer / Camera Operator.
- Basic experience using Avid, Premiere or FCP X.
- Able to carry shoulder-mounted camera for long shoots as needed.
- Must be able to dress appropriately based on the event and location (e.g., VVIP meetings, construction site, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task on simultaneous projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows, OSX, and all MS Office Applications.
Start week early May 2016 - as soon as possible
End last week of January 2017
8 month contract in Doha, Qatar
- Hours of work: Qatar working 5 day week: Sunday - Thursday; 08.30am until 17.30pm
- Out of hours: working outside of working week hours may be required due to certain events and overtime will not be paid rather time in lieu will be granted
- Freelance contract with Qatar based company
- Time off to be negotiated.
- 1 x return economy flights provided between Doha & London
- Accommodation allowance included in weekly fee.
- Applicant will be given assistance to find suitable accommodation.
- Applicant will be required to cover their own accommodation and living costs.
- Transport to and from office provided by company.
- Work communication costs provided by company.
- Private communication costs not provided.