CASELTON CLARK - Exhibition Sales Executive
Posted 21-08-2015, offered
Reporting directly into the Sales Manager, this opportunity requires a proven exhibition sales professional to sell exhibition stand space as well as specific events within the gaming division year-round. An astute sales executive, you are able capitalise on strengths and assist in strategically growing exhibition revenue streams and managing the key accounts.
Candidates with an outgoing personality and background in sales will be considered for this role. Other key skills and behaviours include:
* Ability to negotiate and build rapport.
* Excellent understanding of the sales process
* Previous exhibition sales experience preferable
* Ability to travel abroad as required
* Hunger to reach and exceed targets.
Responsibilities will include:
* Selling over the phone as well as face to face
* Researching and identifying new areas for growth
* Reporting: delivering sales plans and activities to the Sales Manager
* Completing all sales admin in a timely and efficient manner.
Posted 21 Aug 2015
Closes 18 Sep 2015
Salary £24000 - £27000 per annum + Uncapped OTE + benefits
For more details about this role, please send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org