Creative Designer at Undutchables
Posted 19-05-2016, offered
An international company in the automotive industry.
As a creative publisher – designer you will join the Marketing team and are responsible for the development of sales support tools. You will work on diverse range of print and digital publications and materials. Therefore, you are primarily qualified in providing excellent digital illustration, text, photographs, info graphics, and possibly digital multimedia tools (video and motion graphics). In addition, we expect you to work with the technical staff for product optimization, gathering usability feedback and be able to communicate on these topics with a variety of stakeholders (developers, customers, and designers). This challenging position combines the creative role of a designer with communication and technical aspects to produce compelling training, sales, and promotional tools.
Who are you? You are a talented, independent player who translates concepts into solid communicating designs. You are not mainstream, in love with innovation and stubborn enough to promote these thoughts. You have a passion for and the skills of the possibilities of tomorrow’s media. Your persistence will to make a change is a match, as our current ways are not necessarily your way. By listening to your internal and external clients you understand their needs and are able to translate these into concepts and tools. You are ambitious, eager to show your creativity and flexible to design materials on the go.
• Degree in Graphic Design and Communication or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
• Experience in technical writing, preferably in English
• A track record in design applied to graphics and preferably multimedia (portfolio recommended)
• A conceptual thinker with strong typographic abilities• Proficient with Adobe CC (advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; After Effects and Premiere are preferred)
• Preferably have proficiency with HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, UX Design
What we offer:
• A challenging position in a professional and multinational organization that interacts with interesting players of the automotive business.
• To work in a diverse and international team of ambitious colleagues.
• Your capabilities and efforts will be rewarded with an appropriate salary and proper benefits.