Posted 26-06-2014, offered
If you have an amazing portfolio of web and mobile design, a track record of building great brands, and an intimate knowledge of the creative development process, they'd like to hear from you.
- Proven ability to deliver innovative, on-strategy designs across all areas of brand representation: product, marketing content, communications, and support.
- Demonstrated leadership ability that enables you to inspire, direct, and constructively critique the work of other designers.
- Ability to represent the Circle creative team in cross-functional discussions about our business, strategy, and execution.
- Excellent ability to communicate the value of world-class design and necessity of a well-organized creative process to colleagues in all functions at Circle.
- Mastery of design software, and eagerness to understand and incorporate emerging design best practices.
- Experience directing photography and videography projects that are on-brand and efficiently produced.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for the conception and successful delivery of world-class design that pushes the Circle brand forward.
- Provide both creative direction and hands-on design execution as an individual contributor.
- Lead our design efforts across all touchpoints with their customers including website design, apps, marketing collateral, emails, advertising, imagery, and video assets.
- Supervise the work of their creative team, contractors, and agencies to ensure that design projects are successful.
- Work with the executive team at Circle to define brand and creative strategy, deliver multiple viable concepts on design projects, and manage the implementation of selected directions.
- Lead the analysis of design results, and adjust their creative strategy to meet company goals.
- Work closely with engineering and product team members to ensure timely delivery of projects.
Nice to have:
Experience building a large consumer brand.
Familiarity with the processes and technologies used to implement designs: front-end engineering, email markup, app development, and photo / video post-production.
Experience working at a rapidly-growing startup.
Tools they use
Mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is required.
InVision for design prototyping and critiques.
(Bonus) Sketch and Balsamiq for rapid design iteration.
If you love start up environments where you roll up your sleeves and want to make a measurable impact, then get in touch with them at email@example.com