Posted 21-07-2014, offered
This position would mean working together with the chief creative officer, designers, account team, and several other (in-house and interspersed) creatives to design/develop killer brand communication materials for web/tablet/mobile and print. You would collaborate closely with the CCO to establish the best solutions that will solve both creative and business requirements. You would be in charge of the ongoing communications needs of several clients as well as our own brand. You would wear many hats–so don’t bother doing your hair.
1. A minimum of 5 years in the field
2. A love for learning and creative thinking
3. A self-disciplined leader by nature
4. A fluency in developing well-executed typographic solutions
5. Skilled in the big 3 design apps: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
6. A die-hard work ethic and the ability to work well in a team environment
7. A stellar portfolio of branding, web and print work
8. A BFA or equivalent is highly preferred
They believe micromanagement is four letter word, your hours should be flexible, your pay should be competitive, perks should be a-plenty, and work and fun should be easily confused.
Submit a cover letter and samples of your work via Behance or email to firstname.lastname@example.org