Creative Director at Cybereason
Posted 4-02-2016, offered
Cybereason is proud to announce a new opening for a highly talented Creative Director to join the company at a critical inflexion point in our growth. This is a big role requiring deep creativity, technical and artistic savvy, and a desire to build a highly differentiated, world-class brand. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Creative Director will guide all creative aspects of the company’s direction, with duties ranging from branding, content design, video, and web – even our physical office space. The purview of the Creative Director encompasses all internal and external representations of our brand. The right candidate must bring a clear perspective to visual design.
The security industry is not known for creative, bold artistic design in brand representation: You will help Cybereason to shatter that norm. Just as we are re-inventing the way the world’s most important companies think about security, you’ll help re-invent the way the industry thinks about brand. You’ll work closely with our CEO – a leader with an extraordinary commitment to the importance of design – to meticulously cultivate an image that resonates powerfully in our market and beyond.
Desired Skills and Experience
- First and foremost, a sense of humor (no joke, this is required)
- 10+ years’ experience in a creative role, including clear leadership responsibilities
- Agency leadership experience strongly preferred
- Track record of creative risk and reward
- Outstanding digital and non-digital portfolio which demonstrates:
Keen eye for artistic design
Strength of perspective / consistency in application of that perspective
Outstanding strength and simplicity of design for complex products / services
- Proven record translating complex ideas/technology into simple, elegant design
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Commitment to design and diversity