Creative Poster Designer (film/theatre)
Posted 25-04-2012, offered
The position will involve creating marketing campaigns for the entertainment industry. You will need to come up with new, original and engaging ideas from concept to completion. You will need to be an expert level user of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Brainstorming/idea generation from initial brief
- Producing conceptual posters from supplied assets with accompanying typographic solutions.
- Adaptation of artwork for theatrical marketing materials and POS.
- Occasional art working for delivery or materials to print.
- Strong visualiser with excellent layout skills
- Strong typographical skills
- Photoshop guru
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritise
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
All applicants must have a genuine interest in the entertainment and film industry.