CrossFit, Inc. - Junior Motion Graphics Designer
Posted Jan 4th, 2016, offered
• Produce compelling 2D motion graphics as assigned by the Sr. Motion Graphics artist and video producers.
• Produce graphics for variety of short and long form projects for broadcast television and web.
• Modify, customize, and manage graphic packages and toolkits made by Senior Designer.
• Design motion graphics elements involving typography, photography, live video and 3D animation.
• Create customizable graphics templates and toolkits to be modified by editors.
• Work closely with creative team, producers, and editors to deliver completed projects.
• Execute visual effects like compositing, motion tracking, and rotoscoping.
• Collaborate with video editors and producers to evaluate graphic needs in ongoing projects and meet schedules for delivery
• Maintain and enhance the visual style of video content through creative use of motion graphics standards and templates
• A minimum of 2 years of motion design experience in broadcast design.
• Proficiency with After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Experience with Premier a plus.
• Strong motion and visual sensibilities.
• Excellent communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
• Managing deadlines and executing on-time and on-task.
• Strong self-starter and capable of to working independently.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, G-mail, Google Docs
• Must be a passionate visual storyteller
• Must be self-motivated and a collaborative team player
• Must be very organized and able to juggle several projects at a time
• Excellent attention to detail
• Can work positively and collaboratively with internal staff
For more information and to apply please follow the link: bit.ly/1RZ0sLi