Digital Art Director at Findasense
Posted Apr 20th, 2016, offered
The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing online marketing communications material for the brands that will be used by the CIC team. This role will be responsible for managing the production of a suite of images for a variety of online channels which is expected to generate great interactivity.
The Graphic Designer is expected to work with the creative ideas and contribute with its own, supporting the CIC team. The main responsibilities of the role are the delivery of high quality work within schedule, to work closely with CIC team to deliver creative materials, add value and knowledge to the delivery and execution of digital campaigns and to develop strong concepts from creative brief through to fnished artwork.
• Outstanding Adobe CS skills (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Acrobat).
• Strong working knowledge of digital design.
• Proven track record in pre-press management.
• Creative and fexible approach to projects and able to forge strong working relationships.
• Skills in Flash and Illustrator would be an advantage.
• Good typographic layout skills.
• Ability to work on multiple short term tasks at once and prioritizing workloads.
• Ability to work quickly from concept creation to fnished product.
• Excellent attention to detail, and able to work to tight deadlines.