Digital Design Assistant at L´Occitane
Posted Jun 14th, 2016, offered
The Group has five brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Le Couvent des Minimes, Erborian et L'OCCITANE au Brésil.
With a presence in 90 countries, their products are distributing in more than 2,700 outlets in the world.
The Digital Design Assistant will direct-reports to the Senior Digital Designer and will support international digital team with the creation of visuals for their 360 communication campaigns. The Digital Design Assistant will work closely with the graphic design and marketing teams.
• Assist in creating digital assets for the website (homepage, category headers…), banners and emails
• Create animated visuals for emails as gifs, Cinemagraphs, stop-motion etc.
• Keep up to date with the latest digital trends
• Create moodboards. In this purpose, manage a boards with creatives, animations, set-up for photoshooting, etc.
• Assist the team during the photo-shootings.
• Make the required corrections on the visuals according to marketing feedback
• Build layout of their 360 campaign decks on InDesign
Profil et compétences
Skills and expected profile:
• Creative and passionate
• Keen, organized and attentive to details
• Knowledge of Adobe creative suite – in particular Photoshop and InDesign
• Be autonomous: Work on your own initiative
• Be a team player, have strong communication skills: you will work within a international team
• Awareness of digital culture
• Demonstrate interest for photography and video
• Must speak English
Start date: September 1st, 2016