Digital Media Strategist - IDG TechNetwork
Posted 8-06-2015, offered
Benefits : 401K/403B, Dental, Health
Job Duration Full Time
IDG’s US Media Division, is looking for a Digital Media Strategist to join the growing Business Operations Team. Business Operations manages the fulfillment of all online advertising campaigns that run on IDG’s owned and operated websites as well as our TechNetwork partner sites. The Digital Strategist handles the day to day of the campaign once it has been sold by the Sales Team. The position works closely with the Account Executives on the team as well as the Sales Team to book and optimize campaigns across multiple properties and sites. The Digital Strategist is the main point of contact for the Sales Team for the planning and execution of campaigns. The ideal candidate must possess excellent customer service skills, a fine-tuned diplomatic sensibility, and the ability to handle multiple clients with great deft and dexterity. Knowledge of AdOps, digital media or development is strongly preferred.
• Regularly connecting with Sales to discuss campaign delivery and performance.
• Sending out weekly/monthly reporting to client.
• Booking campaigns and optimizing for delivery and performance.
• Ensuring 3rd party reporting is accessible for campaigns and checking numbers against ad server to minimize discrepancies.
• Working with clients to troubleshoot discrepancies and any issues they might have.
• Coordinating with Sales, Editorial and Development on special projects.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent customer service skills, both oral and written
• Good math skills for troubleshooting and campaign planning
• Excellent personal workflow management as this position requires the ability to work on multiple projects at once without missing a deadline.
• Knowledge of DFP a plus
• Knowledge/Experience of online media a plus
• Knowledge of SalesForce.com a plus
• AdOps experience a major plus
About Our Company ABOUT IDG:
International Data Group (IDG) is the world's leading technology media, events and research company. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, IDG products and services reach an audience of more than 280 million technology buyers in 97 countries.
IDG Communications' global media brands include ChannelWorld®, CIO®, CSO®, Computerworld®, GamePro®, InfoWorld®, Macworld®, Network World®, PCWorld® and TechWorld.® IDG’s media network features 460 websites, 200 mobile sites and apps and 200 print titles spanning business technology, consumer technology, digital entertainment, and video games worldwide. The IDG TechNetwork represents hundreds of independent websites in an ad network complementary to IDG’s media brands.
A recognized leader in conference and exhibition management, IDG produces more than 700 globally branded technology and entertainment conferences and events in 55 countries.
IDG’s marketing services include lead generation (IDG Connect®), custom publishing, social web marketing (IDG Amplify®) and mobile marketing (Mobile@IDG™).
International Data Corporation (IDC), a subsidiary of IDG, is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events in IT, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets
To apply: bit.ly/IDGjobapply