Digital Producer and Studio Manager required.
Posted 20-11-2013, wanted
Within a creative lab environment we create challenging projects and exhibitions for global clients and commissioners including the Science Museum, Intel, Nike, Chanel, Deutsche Bank, Apple and London 2012 Olympics.
Working alongside founder/creative director Matt Pyke and the creative team you will oversee the organisation of the studio, supporting the creative process internally and with our external network of suppliers and partners.
Your Role :
- Manage project schedules and workflows
- Assist in research and sourcing
- Budget management
- Communications with clients
- Responding to new enquiries
- PR and Social Media Development
- Managing Matt's diary and communications
- Team management
London with weekly visits to the studio in Sheffield. Our work is focused in London and internationally.
4 years minimum in the creative digital industry. This opportunity would suit an entrepreneurial-spirited producer, to become vital part of the growth of the studio
Salary based on experience
To Apply :
- A written ‘day in the life’ scenario - why you are best suited to the role
- Your CV - References
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date : Friday 29th November 2013
- No Agencies