Posted 14-07-2014, offered
They primarily deal with fashion and advertising clients, and offer a full capture experience. Please be passionate, professional, hard working, and competent about your work and considerate of your working environment.
Entry Level Assistant:
- Must have a background in photography, and some prior experience working on set.
They are looking for an upbeat, enthusiastic person who is eager to learn about the industry, and willing to work hard. This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes and start your career.
Experienced Digital Technician:
- Must have knowledge and experience with:
* Both analog/digital camera systems using Canon & Nikon
* Hasseblad, LEAF, Mamiya medium format cameras with digital back systems
* Sinar 4x5 and 8x10 large format systems
* Mac & Windows operating systems, and Capture One & LEAF & Focus software
* Adobe Suite 5-specifically Photoshop & Bridge (for retouch and processing)
* Familiar with technical computing concepts of networks, servers, and FTP
* Troubleshooting computer software issues, installing, and upgrading
* General knowledge of computer hardware
* Daily administrative tasks pre and post studio or location jobs
* Learning and using Milk Workflow software, and archiving systems
* Ability to work with, and appeal to the needs of Photographers and clients
* International travel experience (i.e. use of a equipment carnet) as a digital Tech.
To apply, please respond with subject heading DIGITAL TECHNICIANS and a resume w/cover letter in the BODY of the email. Emails with attachments will be deleted without review. Do not respond to this posting if your qualifications do not meet our requirements. This is an in house, full time position which offers a competitive salary based on work experience and ability.
PLEASE SPECIFY THE JOB YOUR APPLYING FOR IN THE TITLE.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS.