Director, Creative Digital Design at Estée Lauder
Posted Apr 18th, 2016, offered
This role covers a wide range of disciplines, with a focus on evolving Estée Lauder’s presence in digital, social & e-commerce campaigns. This role requires hands-on design skills, ability to multi-task, and in-depth technical understanding to effectively lead and manage any given project.
• Elevate Estée Lauder as a digital leader with innovative creative executions
• Work in partnership with Global Creative, Global Marketing and the Estée Lauder Online Division
• Work closely with the global affiliates to develop programs that best meet the needs of the markets.
• Develop strategic global advertising campaigns across all platforms including digital, mobile, social out-of-home
and in-store to create multi-channel awareness and to increase profitability
• Oversee and coordinate in conjunction with other team members the development of digital marketing calendar that takes into account offline marketing and Esteelauder.com marketing initiatives.
• Oversee all aspects of production from a budget to schedule
• Understand the Digital / Social / E-com competitive arena, and bring new ideas to the table based
on competitive review of the digital marketplace.
• Act as a creative conduit across multiple departments to provide creative solutions to support the brand’s needs
• Ensure that all creative reinforces brand’s prestige position and uphold it’s equity.
• Oversee the communication with internal creative team as well as external agencies to drive creative development to ensure on time deliverables.
• Candidate should have 8+ years of experience with at least 3 years in fast paced digital environment.
• Strong graphic design background including concept development and art direction
• Demonstrated expertise designing for the following: digital campaigns across web & mobile, online / mobile banner creative, social media, product launches and a great working knowledge of e-commerce
• Digital integration into a bricks & mortar is a plus
• Deep knowledge of digital production software/tools/techniques/processes
(e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, image compression, HTML5)
• Digital Media experience with ability to work with agencies to develop digital media plans and insure
proposed plans represent brand priorities and reflect the best negotiated rates
• Innovative-willingness to experiment with new concepts and approaches. Comes up with creative solutions to difficult problems. Ability to source new vendors, technology and platforms
• Needs to thrive in a fast paced environment, oversee multiple projects, have attention to detail and work well
with cross functional teams
• Strong communication skills to able to present – Clearly communicates expectations. Can relate to a range
of people spanning business to creative to technical discipline
• BA / BS / BFA degree