Director of Photography
Posted 10-02-2014, wanted
You will be part of a three-person crew. Primarily, you will be shooting on-location interviews and observational material. Scribe Video Center will be engaging with local scholars, and using archival material to help bring to light an important part of Philadelphia’s history. At times, some of the new material you shoot will need to match the archival material.
Scribe Video Center is putting together the production team, and plan to begin shooting in March, 2014. There will be approximately 10 days of production, with compensation at $400.00 a day.
As the DP, you should have the following set of skills, and experience:
• Experience working on historical or expository documentaries
• Experience with DSLRs, or the Sony NEX-EA50UH and Sony HXR-NX70U
• In-depth knowledge of creative lighting techniques
• Creativity and precise attention to detail
• Experience with the maintenance and organization of digital workflows
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work well under tight schedules
• Outstanding communication skills are a must
To apply, please contact Scribe Video Center at email@example.com. Please include a phone number, email address, links to relevant sample work, a brief cover letter, and a resume.