EXECUTIVE PRODUCER - PALMA PICTURES BARCELONA
Posted 29-04-2013, offered
• Supervision of the strategy of Palma Pictures Barcelona.
• To drive awareness of Palma Pictures Barcelona in all markets.
• Bidding/ supporting sales producers for shoots across mainland Spain.• Liase with the sales team on important developments
• Ensure operational excellence in production processes and constantly seekto innovate our processes. Ensure that Palma Pictures Barcelona’s processes are aligned with those of Palma Pictures Mallorca.
• Line Producing mainland Spain jobs.
• Overview of all projects; available to advise production teams when there are multiple shoots.
• Safeguard profitability of shoots
• Reconciliation of all projects
• Financial analysis of all shoots
• Develop excellent client relationships
• Cost management and departmental P & L
• Office management
• Weekly reports to the Management team
• Regular visits to the headquarters in Mallorca
• Attend key functions (company parties and industry events)
• Sales trips REQUIREMENTS
• Passion for the industry
• A leader
• Very experienced producer/ executive producer in TVCs and production service.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (written and oral); one of which should be at native speaker level.
• The successful candidate will know Spain well, and preferably will have experience working in Spain.
• Finely honed budgeting skills. Able to provide creative solutions. Excellent negotiating skills.
• Quick-thinking, results-orientated and pro-active; with drive and energy to act in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective time management and ability to manage workload. Works well under pressure.
• Candidates should be effective communicators at all levels of an organization and with external stakeholders, and promote our leadership values at all times: winning mentality, empathy, inspiring, honesty and self respect.
Applications by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Executive Producer, Palma Pictures Barcelona