Graphic Design / Production Assistant (Seasonal) at Cheryl
Posted 14-10-2014, wanted
- Assist the Screen Printing team members in daily tasks and projects.
- Candidate will be converting customer’s artwork into a format suitable for screen printing or for the production of hot stamping dies for ribbon printing.
- Will assist with the packaging of tins and boxes, pulling inventory for printing, and completing all necessary paperwork.
- Strong Mac skills are required.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Candidate must posses the ability to effectively communicate between all levels of management as well as being detail focused and goal oriented.
- Must have experience working independently and in a team environment.
- Employment Type: Seasonal
- Hours: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday - Friday