Posted 23-04-2014, wanted
Job Duties of the Graphic Designer include:
- Ability to manipulate pre-existing production key art for various marketing collateral, web and print (e-blasts, web banners, direct mail pieces, posters, front of house signage, print ads). Please note: Mainstage and Season Brochure production artwork is executed by the creative team at AKA NYC, Atlantic’s ad agency
- Generate original key art designs for Atlantic Stage 2 and Student Productions
- Oversee and facilitate design direction relating to Membership acquisitions and School marketing materials with both the Membership Associate and School Marketing Manager
- Create digital assets for web and social platforms and help maintain both Theater and School websites
- Create lobby slides/videos and promotional web materials
- Monitor and help enact Atlantic brand guidelines with support from the Marketing Director
- Graphic artist with 2-3 years experience in an arts and cultural organization
- Advanced user of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator (CS6 or higher). Adobe Flash experience a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and Wordpress as a CMS
- Basic video editing (iMovie/Final Cut)
- Attention to detail within a fast-paced environment.
- A personable and collaborative spirit
For immediate consideration, please email resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio to the attention of Steve Tate, Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.