Posted 3-10-2014, offered
College graduate with 1-2 years of experience preferred with a BA or BS degree in Graphic Design
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative suite apps including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Dreamweaver
• Ability to build an eblast via Dreamweaver
• Great artistic creativity and sensibility
• Highly motivated individual
• Ability to coordinate and complete multiple deadline-driven tasks simultaneously while prioritizing them accordingly
• Strong typography skills
• Candidate must show exceptional attention to detail
• Resourceful and innovative
• Working knowledge of Mac operating systems and applications
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to effectively take direction
• Brainstorm and mock up design ideas as well as bring the vision to life
• You will create layouts for email, print and web marketing campaigns. Sample projects include eblast design via Dreamweaver, logos, brochures, books, postcards, ads, signage, flyers, website UI and sales presentations.
• Comply with company policies, processes and style guides
• Work closely with all employees within the Marketing department
• Reports to the Graphic Design Manager and the Director, Corporate Marketing
Please email a PDF cover letter, resume and portfolio samples or a URL for your portfolio website to email@example.com, the subject line must read Graphic Designer: Job Application.
Applicants who do not send a cover letter and copy of their portfolio, or who do not meet the basic requirements, will not be considered.