Graphic Designer and Digital Artist for Monstercat
Posted Apr 4th, 2016, offered
· Work alongside a team of creative individuals to create artwork/promo assets for releases.
· Develop assets for various projects within the company.
· Optimize, organize and prepare files for web use.
· Manage multiple projects at any given time without the need for direct supervision.
· Collaborate on larger scale projects.
· Hungry with a desire to learn. This is an ever-changing environment with lots of opportunities to learn new skills.
· Extremely adept with the Adobe Creative suite, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator Indesign and After Effects.
· Must at least have a general understanding of animation & video effect manipulation
· Keen eye for typography.
· Strong Mario Tennis 64 and/or Ping Pong skills (optional)
· Strong understanding of branding and digital assets used in marketing.
· Strong interpersonal skills and relationship based skills.
· College/university degree or substantial experience in the field.
Perks & Benefits:
· Ground floor opportunity to make a difference in Canada’s fastest growing record label
· Family team mentality with monthly office events
· Full medical/dental/vision package
· Flexible work hours (core 11-4PM)
· Opportunity for growth internally
This is an opportunity to manifest a career for yourself that is both challenging and rewarding. You will be operating in an environment that encourages self expression and cultivates creativity. You have the ability to make decisions that impact large communities with instant results. We will provide you the tools necessary along with a team of experts to help you achieve your best possible product. We treat our team like we treat our family and believe together we can make positive difference.
We thank you for your interest in this position. We propose you to treat this as more than just an available position - and ask yourself if this is the opportunity to achieve your goals and aspirations. In return we promise to do our best to help you get there.
Monstercat is Canada's largest independent electronic music record label. Founders Mike Darlington (CEO) and Ari Paunonen (CEO) started the label in 2011, and since moving to Vancouver, British Columbia, have built a roster of world-renowned artists. The company’s mission is to connect these artists with fans in a way that nurtures the spirit of sharing and family.
Monstercat is a label finely in-tune with an audience that communicates primarily in the online realm. Notable achievements include: over 3 million YouTube subscribers, over 1 million record sales, and eleven number one chart-toppers on iTunes. And with major markets including the United States, the UK, and Australia, Monstercat has highly successful branches of merchandising, live event promotion, and technological innovation