Graphic Designer at King
Posted 31-05-2016, offered
"We are looking for a bold and distinctive Graphic Designer to join our internal advertising agency, the Brand Creative Studio, a part of King’s wider Marketing team. You’ll be working with a wide variety of things including producing marketing material for our games, campaigns and new game launches. You’ll also design graphics for communication within King, merchandise for employees and much more. This role is based in sunny Barcelona!"
Your source material will most often be game graphics from our Art Directors, and you’ll usually work in close co-operation with them. As a part of a company with a great bank of graphics you’ll use existing material in the best way possible, but you’ll also be required to create new illustrations. You are responsible for ensuring that all material produced follow brand guidelines for King and our games. You enjoy working within a project group and are comfortable working at a fast pace. You’re versatile and prepared to tackle many different kinds of tasks, everything from challenging creative work to mass production.
Skills to create thrills
Several years of relevant professional experience, but people of extreme talent will always be considered. These are the skills we’re looking for:
· Experience of working within advertising, with big clients and large campaigns
· Innovative Digital advertising, from idea to implementation
· Skilled in the use of Adobe Design software, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
· A well-developed sense of color and composition
· A substantial interest in design and typography
· A portfolio showing your talent and flexibility
· Relevant education and/or work experience
· Keeping up with the latest trends
· Great illustration skills
Tasty bonus skills
· A passion for King´s games
· Basic 3D knowledge
"Want to join our Kingdom"?
Prepare to join an awesome group of highly dedicated, humble individuals all striving to make great games. Oh, and to have tons of fun.
Applications and CVs / resumes must be in English. Please include a link to your portfolio.