Graphic Designer at Wells Fargo
Posted May 11th, 2016, offered
Market Job Description Assists in the production of graphic designs by utilizing design templates to produce visual design and/or layout of graphics, logos, interactive media, and marketing materials to enhance product or company brand images. Supports senior Graphic Designers to develop creative design options that meet client?s needs. Acts as point of contact with business partners to confirm project specifications, confirm design direction and prepare product for final execution. Provides support on multiple projects or project teams. Reviews projects for accuracy, quality, and completeness to assure brand standards are met. May act as point of contact with vendors.
Market Skills and Certifications
• Education and training in graphic production or design strongly preferred
Years of required experience
• Minimum of 3 yr in graphics industry production environment
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign required)
• Working knowledge of pre-press print and digital production
• Basic understanding of interrelated aspects of graphic industry such as: marketing advertising, design, and print manufacturing
• Strong time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities in a tight deadline-driven environment
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
• Self-directed and demonstrated initiative
• Team player
• Utilizing Mac hardware and software, produce technically sound and content correct files for interactive/digital or print materials with a high fidelity to the original design concept and strict adherence to Corporate Brand Standards.
• Ensure timely completion of assigned projects while maintaining strict standards of confidentiality, accuracy, completeness and product quality.
• Review and follow job instructions as defined in job management system, verifying comprehensive and technical job specifications.
• Anticipate design/layout or technical problems and take steps to correct.
• Document and present potential issues to studio manager or trarffic coordinator, when necessary.
• Check final and preliminary proofs for errors and make corrections.
• Prepare files for print production, ensuring that preproduction and print standards are accurate and complete.
• Accurately maintain and manage electronic files on server.
• Maintain proscribed production levels while ensuring timely completion of assigned projects.
• Utilize job management system to manage workload and production time per job.
• Manage and prioritize workload based on job deadlines.
• Manage and coordinate special or large projects, as requested.
• Recommend technical and procedural updates, as needed.