Graphic Designer for Social Point
Posted Jan 13th, 2016, offered
Join us and help us make 2016 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do in Social Point?
Be a part of the Marketing team producing Ads, banners and Web Material for all Social Point games:
- Design graphics for our social media sites, mobile banners, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Campaign designs for online media (Facebook, Twitter, Google etc).
- Design headers, layouts, ads, logos.
- Creation of marketing assets.
- Design and animation of gif banners.
- Design elements for presentations and social media from an established line graph.
- Skilled at working with marketing to create layouts, co-branded elements, proposals, and business collateral.
- Corporate website maintenance (management through cms).
This is you
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly organized and able to communicate with several departments on a daily basis.
- Creative ability, you are able to generate new and unique design concepts.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Positive attitude, great communication and team working skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A big passion for games.
You also have
- Expert in: Graphic Design, Web Design, Digital Illustration, Responsive Design.
- SEO Sensible will be a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML / CSS.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experienced in using Wordpress and Google Site.
- Expert knowledge in the use of design concepts (layout, typography, strong color fundamentals, white space and grid, strong composition skills).
- Understanding of print concepts (bleed, resolution and color).
- Design and production of final artworks for printing.
- Extensive portfolio.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
FOr more information and to apply please follow the link bit.ly/1Oqst91