Graphic Designer intern at The Champagne Dame
Posted May 9th, 2016, offered
Gain some real world experience by working on actual events and projects in partnership with some of the biggest champagne brands in the world. Build your portfolio on some very high profile projects including work on a new company which will be cutting edge in the Champagne industry.
The Candidate Will:
* Be in their second or third year of a graphic design degree
* Have a great eye for trends in media
* Be able to work autonomously but willing to take direction
* Be avaible one to two days per week depending on work load
* Have their own Macbook with design software
* Have their own car and be able to drive to Brighton where our office is located
* Must have a good sense of humour!