Iconic Fashion Brand Looking For Fashion Studio Photographer In London
Posted 29-10-2013, offered
An iconic British fashion brand, who draws heavily on British heritage and culture. They are looking to recruit an experienced fashion Studio Photographer to join their in-house photography team. As part of the team you would be photographing products for Seasonal catalogues and website.
· To digitally photograph and style all product following brand guidelines, this Includes garments styled as flat or hung still life set-ups and mannequins.
· Produce consistently strong images ensuring they are to the highest standard for lighting and styling.
· Work alongside the in-house styling team on seasonal model Key looks for the Catalogue and Website.
· Prepare sets, ensuring all equipment is functioning, set up lighting and take metre readings.
· Name and maintain digital asset file/structure organisation.
· Perform quality assurance on all images and ensure colour consistency between image assets.
· Be prepared to work on ad hoc photography projects as and when required.
· Be responsible for care and upkeep of all studio equipment, props and supplies.
Suitable candidates must demonstrate the following:
Previous fashion photography experience, within a studio/catalogue/web environment.
Proven experience with digital cameras and Studio lighting
Degree in Photography or equivalent.
High technical proficiency in Photoshop (Mac), Capture Pro and networked computers.
Good understanding of colour correction and image constraints.
Ability to work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and confidently and build strong relationships both internally and externally
Detail oriented with a strong fashion sense.
Only apply for this role if you have suitable photography experience. Please apply with your CV and portfolio of work – email@example.com