Posted 25-04-2012, offered
£22 - £24k (depending on experience)
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 300 people work here across sites in London, Filleigh, Bristol, Chester and Edinburgh, serving a wide range of national and international businesses.
We are looking for a Junior Designer to work alongside our New Business team in Bristol to provide support in the management and production of day to day creative work and projects. You will be involved in the marketing and profiling of our internal branding, along with assisting with the preparation of client pitches for the Creative team.
You’ll have experience of working within an Agency environment with a proven track record of delivering creative concepts. We’re looking for an individual with a passion for design who has a solid understanding of advertising and marketing.
• Delivering high quality design solutions in response to creative briefs.
• Working collaboratively with concept teams to provide creative concepts to the Bray Leino Group.
• Offering design/creative inspiration for the team.
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of design advertising, relevant software and industry progression.
• Responsible for working collaboratively to help foster a high performing team environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression.