Junior Digital Designer at Madison Black
Posted Jul 18th, 2016, offered
The Junior Digital Designer will create graphics for digital and linear platforms (web, social, mobile and television). Some responsibilities include image research, photo editing and graphic creation for stories, videos, and interactives.
This is a hands-on design position where the designer will present and pitch design concepts to a larger project team. The designer will develop thought leadership in visual storytelling, data visualization, information design and interactive storytelling through project work, trend tracking and industry participation.
- At least two years of practical experience in the design field
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with designing graphics for web and mobile (mobile can be minimal)
- Strong understanding of color, icons, and infographics
- Ability to draw (freehand illustration, can be minimal)
"At Madison Black our mission is simple, we connect our clients with the best creative talent in the industry. We place professionals in design, marketing, communications, advertising, and public relations in full-time and freelance roles. We aim to take the stress out of recruitment, whether you are an employer looking to fill a critical role, or candidate that is ready for your next career move, Madison Black is here to help."