Junior Retoucher / Studio Assistant at Skuvantage
Posted 7-07-2016, offered
"We are a professional product photography studio based in Balgowlah near Manly, with some very exciting clients across Australia's largest retailers. We are looking for junior level retouchers to work with us on projects starting immediately."
Your role as a retoucher is to ensure all images are of a high quality, in line with clients brief as well as assisting photographers and keeping the studio tidy. Your duties will include editing images, assisting photographers, managing stock and ensuring products are ready for photography. The ideal candidate will know Photoshop like the back of their hand, have clear communications skills as well as the desire to learn.
They are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals. This role provides great experience working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same!
- Ability to deliver high-quality images consistently
- Expert in image editing and manipulation with Photoshop
- Be highly productive and a good communicator
- Able to work with a set style guide, with strong attention to detail
- Be a good team player that is willing to learn continually and improve processes
- Advanced Photoshop skills - must have a good understanding of all Photoshop tools and the ability to use adjustment masks, the clone tool, healing tool and path tool at an efficient rate.
- Must understand image file types
- Photography skills are a plus