Junior Visual Designer at Pilotfish
Posted Jul 5th, 2016, offered
You will be
A Junior Visual Designer in Munich office directly involved in:
• Creating graphic design, usability and interaction concepts as part of a project team or independently
• Creating wireframes, use cases and prototypes of user interface simulations
• Developing and defining style guides and manuals
• Brainstorms and concept generation phases with multi-disciplinary design teams
• Client presentations
A talented Junior Visual designer with proven track record in the field of user experience development and visual interaction design, with minimum two years’ work experience in the field; a graduate of Interaction Design or a correlated discipline and a fluent English speaker.
• Excellent user interface development and design skills
• Excellent visual, graphic and typographical skills
• Experience in creating software and hardware prototypes
• Experience in html/css development
• Proficiency in UI design and prototyping tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, etc.)
• Basic understanding of technical platforms and terms
• Able to facilitate the transition from graphic design to software coding
• Abreast of user interface design best practices, trends and techniques
• Good drawing skills are a plus.
Please fill in the application form and send it together with your letter of motivation and digital portfolio (PDF or URL) to firstname.lastname@example.org.