Looking for Photo Studio Manager/ Art Director
Posted 24-10-2013, offered
We are currently searching for a talented, energetic and experienced Photo Studio Manager/ Art Director to provide hands-on art direction for our in-house photo studio. In this position, you’ll use your creativity, leadership skills and passion for design to oversee a broad range of artistic functions—from directing photo shoots to editing digital files. An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential, as is a talent for providing clear direction to photographers and schedulers. This position is on-site at our Carson headquarters.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Provide art direction/styling for the preparation of photo shoots involving children
• Edit and manipulate digital files
• Develop and promote efficient procedures
• Maintain high-quality output by being extremely organized and accurate
• Juggle multiple projects with quickly changing priorities
• BA in Graphic Design or Photography
• 3+ years directing and managing creative projects and professionals
• Mac-savvy with exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent verbal and aesthetic skills
• Experience working with and directing a professional photo studio
When you join Lakeshore, you’re joining hundreds of talented and dedicated individuals who believe that the materials we create really can make a difference. For nearly 60 years, we’ve been developing some of the best learning materials in the world—products that spark young imaginations, instill a sense of wonder and foster a lifelong love of learning. Products that make it possible for every child to enter school ready to succeed. Products that help children with disabilities make amazing educational strides and join their peers in the classroom. And we know that we couldn’t do the incredible things we’re doing without the people who are on our team. We’re continually making sure we have the right people in place to take us to the next level, and we’re always on the lookout for smart and enthusiastic people to join us. If you are a down-to-earth professional who shares our passion and our drive, we’d love to hear from you.
Salary depends on skills and experience. Family-owned and family-friendly, Lakeshore offers a great on-site preschool, 401(k), excellent medical/dental coverage, flexible benefits, plus a generous profit bonus plan, employee discount and casual dress.
To apply, please complete an online application at ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp.
To learn more about Lakeshore, visit www.lakeshorelearning.com. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer