Manager, Technical for Universal Studios
Posted 6-04-2011, offered
Universal Studios is looking for a person who will manage the Mechanical, Show Control and Animation activities in area of responsibility. Reviews system and component designs and supervise activities of outside vendors and construction for all attraction additions and modifications. Oversees, revises, and implements Preventative Maintenance Programs. Administers annual inspection of all attractions in area.
Job Responsibilities :
* Ensures all areas of responsibility are in compliance with ASTM F-24 guidelines as well as original manufacturer’s requirements.
* Oversees major modifications and or Engineering modifications to ensure timely completion of tasks.
* Ensures operational through put requirements are supported on a daily basis.
* Reviews with staff annual and preventative maintenance plans to ensure the capital investment is kept in like new condition.
* Manages entire budget for responsible area as business dictates.
* Responsible for training and development of all Reports in assigned area. Administers development plans on a regular basis. Ensures conformance of all Universal Orlando policies and procedures.
* Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
* High School Degree or GED is required. Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school is required. Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
* 7-10 years experience in Theme Park Maintenance is required. 3-5 years supervisory experience is required. Two years Assistant Ride and Show Manager experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please find the link to apply: