Marketing Graphic Designer, San Francisco
Posted 13-03-2014, wanted
Smule is building an internal marketing/creative team and we are looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer to be an integral contributor in communicating to all our users, new and existing, a unified brand voice and look.
We are seeking great visual thinkers who love to brainstorm and execute ideas that will reflect who we are as a company - "Connecting the world through music".
We need a creative problem solver who is passionate about their work, as well as our brand and mission.
- This person should have a strong conceptual foundation and fluency in both design and art direction.
- An understanding of design and art direction across different mediums such as mobile, web, video, and more.
- Ability to collaborate very closely with the marketing team, as well as the product team and work well under the guidance of the marketing manager and creative director.
- Must work well in a team environment and be self-motivated, conscientious, organized and able to balance multiple projects and timelines.
- BFA preferred in Visual Communication, Advertising or Graphic Design
- At least 1 yr of agency/in-house experience as an Art Director / Marketing Graphic Designer.
- An online portfolio that showcases the understanding of the target audience, brand guidelines and adept problem solving.
- An ideal portfolio will showcase examples of original, insightful and exciting work across multiple platforms, such as, mobile, web, video, etc.
- Should know and work very efficiently with Adobe Creative Suite, especially with Photoshop and Indesign.
To apply, please send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- portfolio link