Middleweight Motion Graphics Designer in London
Posted 17-02-2016, offered
A London based multi-disciplinary agency is looking for a Middleweight Motion Graphics Designer who is fascinated by digital marketing -- to work across a breadth of clients and internal communications.
Within this large and diverse agency you’ll have an opportunity to continue expanding your portfolio.
As the sole Motion Graphics Designer you will collaborate closely with Art Directors and Producers in bringing concepts to life; thus you will need to be a Designer that can hold their own, and who isn’t afraid of making their voice heard.
• An understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
• Create highly polished 2D/3D animations in After Effects (Cinema is a bonus)
• Solid video and sound editing skills using Premiere Pro
• Work to tight deadlines, potentially across a number of briefs at one time, flexible in adopting to new styles, people and projects throughout the day
• Good all round design skills within Adobe software
• The ability to create animated content with HTML5 is a bonus
• Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign etc
If you would like to hear more about this role then do get in touch with a clear link to your online showreel & an attached CV.
I wish that I could get back to all candidates, though unfortunately I can't, so only successful candidates will be contacted.