Mobile UX Architect at Accion Labs
Posted Apr 20th, 2016, offered
- The Sr. User Experience Architect will serve as the voice of the user while accommodating customer needs and technical requirements from engineering.
- This role brings user-centered design (UCD) process methods to mobile applications from concept to launch.
- Up to 10 percent travel may be required
- 5+ years in UX Architecting, 2+ in Mobile space
- Knowledge of user interface patterns for mobile and web
- Annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows within complex mobile applications
- Knowledge of iOS and/or Android mobile and tablet platforms
- Tools such as OmniGraffle or Photoshop for wireframing and InDesign or Keynote for presenting ideas
- Experience planning and facilitating user research and usability tests
- At least three major mobile apps successfully delivered with an Agile development approach
- Familiarity with developer/engineer mobile native SDKs and Apple/Android frameworks
- Understanding of platform-specific terms (eg. segmented controller, picker, table view)
Only candidates currently in, or able to relocate to the Austin area can be considered for this role.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. The company is unable to sponsor H1b visas at this time.
If interested, please contact Jason Hitt at Accion Labs.