Motion Designer at Mavis
Posted Jun 27th, 2016, offered
From the off you will be part of creating industry-shaping work, great chance to work with a very senior team, you will be working on visual design and motion graphics tasks, from style framing (story-boarding), design, animation, compositing, rendering, and assisting the motion team.
This agency are currently involved in some stunning and exciting projects so are only looking for people who can raise their creative offering even higher.
• BA (Hons) degree level graduate with 3+ years creative agency experience
• Fantastic portfolio of work showing design for commercial advertising space
• Must have a strong showreel full of videos, animations and graphic overlays, from concept to execution
• Good at collaborating with the team on ideas and storyboards, happy to present to internal stakeholders and clients
• Strong understanding of After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop & Illustrator – working knowledge of Cinema 4D & HTML5 is a massive bonus
• Solid video and sound editing skills using Premiere Pro
• Strong understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
• Familiarity with workflow issues and problem solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good design and typography
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven agency, potentially over a number of briefs at one time
• Must be able to work under direction, take feedback make revisions quickly
• Self-motivated, proactive & perceptive with strong organisational skills, passionate, innovative and inspirational