Motion Graphics Designer/Videographer, “Content Creator”
Posted 10-10-2014, offered
The Content Creator will be responsible for executing video content for the entire company roster. This includes live videos, lyric videos, b-roll, weekly recaps and much more. This position is a critical part of the marketing team, enhancing the overall brands of each project they work on. The person in this position must be an imaginative and capable motion designer with a strong vision to produce content from concept to completion.
• Create engaging motion graphic designs/animations for video content.
• Film, cut and edit footage into a final video product, which will require you to work with footage, audio, graphics and effects during the post-production process.
• Work with team as we concept and design videos from concept to finished product.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of trends, techniques and best practices for motion graphic effects and video content.
• Strong video filming, editing and animation/motion graphic skills.
• At least one year of professional filming, editing and motion graphics experience (this can be internships).
• Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop on Mac platform. Entire Adobe Creative Suite a plus!
• Strong understanding of layout, timing and typography in digital media.
• Must be able to adapt style of content to reflect our artists and brands’ different aesthetics.
• Must know how to operate Canon 7D, 5D or comparable camera. Owning camera a plus.
• Creative mind and storytelling skills with keen attention-to-detail.
• Must be a problem-solver with the ability to get work done in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated team player who takes direction well.
• Must have a BA in related field (AAS degrees also considered).
• Must have a solid portfolio/work samples.
Send cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com with subject line “Content Creator”