Part Time Photographer / Event Customer Service Reps
Posted 23-06-2015, offered
ORANGE COUNTY ; NY
We are looking for LONG TERM, seasonal, part time photographers for CT and Westchester County, NY.
YES - WE TRAIN & PROVIDE ALL GEAR!!
We are currently hiring part-time photographers for our Fall season. This position requires that you have your own vehicle with valid insurance, a computer with internet in your home and are available to work the majority of weekends from April 6th 2013 to June 16th 2013. Although the majority of our business is conducted on the weekends, weeknight work is also available.
To become a team member, you need to complete our paid training program which consists of 4 parts. First, you begin with a home study program, followed by a 1 day in-house training session. After class, you will then complete another home study session before you attend on-the-job training at one of our photo events.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
The photographers primary goal will be to photograph youth sports individuals and teams to provide quality lasting memories for our customers. More specifically, photographers will be responsible for: capturing a good smile from each child; implementing proper posing and framing; ensuring a sharp focus on all images; maintaining proper lighting; providing accurate documentation of event paperwork; and remaining on schedule without compromising the quality of work. Additionally, photographers will be expected to provide on-site troubleshooting as necessary while upholding a positive and professional attitude.
Photographers will also be responsible for the setup and breakdown of their respective photography stations. All employees must work together as a team to achieve the highest level of effectiveness. Time permitting; these staff members will also assist the Customer Service Specialists/Administrators to help maintain a smooth workflow.
- Reliable means of transportation
- Consistent e-mail and internet access
- Must be able to work weekends (some evenings as well)
- Knowledge of, or desire to learn about, digital portrait photography
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Professional, self-motivated and positive demeanor
- Outgoing and adaptable personality
- Robust problem solving skills
- Enjoy being around children
- Read, write and speak fluent English
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Willingness to work outdoors in various weather conditions
For more information, please call 877-792-9257, ext 150.