Photo Coordinator - Scripps Networks Interactiv
Posted 28-09-2015, offered
Cook with Us. Travel with Us. Make Your Home with Us.
The Photo Coordinator reports to the Photo Manager and responsible for coordinating, producing and editing still photo shoots for Food Network and Cooking Channel. Photo coordinate will produce photo shoots for a broad range of projects such as; advertising, promotions, production stills and special projects.
- Responsible for coordinating and producing for still photo shoots including prepping, budgets, contracts, delivery specs, talent approvals, retouching, invoices and attending still photo shoot
- Responsible for production and post-production schedules regarding all photo shoots and assets delivery
- Aware of project flow to provide any assistances production support to Photo Director, Photo Manager and team
- Communicate and coordinate photo delivery guidelines and process between production companies and SNIPP accordingly to updated brand guideline
- Edit still images and upload to asset management system for commissioned and non-commissioned projects - Affirming they are in sync with the network style guide.
- Liaison with Programming and Legal departments to ensure all assets are accounted for
- Occasional hands-on production is required for photo retouching, cropping, color-correction and optimizing for web viewing
- Train internal employees on our internal photo library (idam) and Global Edit.
- Maintain relationships with vendors, photographers, agencies, digital technicians and retouchers and update/maintain the data base
- Assist with maintaining department’s photo gear, grip and equipment
- Photographer for internal events when needed
- BFA in Photography or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Photo producing/Editing/DAM field, preferably within a TV network or Entertainment Industry
- Excellent grasp of great visual communication and the ability to stretch creatively with each new project, while keeping in mind company objectives and strategic goals
- Passion for great photography and design
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well in a team situation and with clients, working under pressure, and juggling multiple and complex projects
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and knowledge of Adobe CC Suite is plus
- Extensive knowledge of photography production and equipment- Extensive knowledge in file specs and sizes in both Digital and Non-Digital assets (Negatives, Slides and Transparencies)
- Strong knowledge of photo production, retouching and digital workflow
- Understanding in Federal copyright laws, usage licenses and embargo
Scripps Networks Interactive will not sponsor applicants for immigrant or non-immigrant work visas. The successful candidate will be required to submit evidence of identity and employment authorization. Scripps Networks Interactive is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veteran or disabled status.
For more information and to apply for a position, please follow the link bit.ly/Scripps_Networks_job