Posted 12-08-2014, wanted
• Collaborate regularly with marketing team and upper management to exchange and execute ideas on how to enhance the Loloi Rugs brand.
• Photograph rugs within studio for placement on their web site, industry publications, email campaigns, annual catalog, brochures, advertising, and more.
• Photo Editing—including color correcting RAW files in Light room and retouching in Photoshop
• Working with the team to maintain our inventory of photo assets. Organizing and executing photo shoots on house locations. Communicating regularly with other departments on the status of photography projects.
• BFA in Photography with 1-2 years of experience in photography.
• Skilled and passionate about learning product and editorial photography
• A perfectionist eye for detail and color accuracy
• Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
• Ability and willingness to multi-task prioritize and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
• Ridiculously organized and deadline oriented.
• Positive and upbeat attitude.
Salary and Benefits
They offer full health, dental, and vision benefits to their full-time employees the month following the 90th day of employment. Hourly wage will be determined during interview process.
How to Apply
Please send resume, cover letter, and work portfolio to email@example.com. Within your cover letter explain why you’re qualified for the position, what your hourly wage requirements are, and your available start date.