Posted 12-09-2014, offered
• Collaborate regularly with marketing team and upper management to exchange and execute ideas on how to enhance the Loloi Rugs brand.
• Photograph rugs within studio for placement on the web site, industry publications, email campaigns, annual catalog, brochures, advertising, and more.
• Photo Editing—including color correcting RAW files in Light room and retouching in Photoshop
• Working with the team to maintain their inventory of photo assets. Organizing and executing photo shoots on house locations. Communicating regularly with other departments on the status of photography projects.
• BFA in Photography with 1-2 years of experience in photography.
• Skilled and passionate about learning product and editorial photography
• A perfectionist eye for detail and color accuracy
• Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
• Ability and willingness to multi-task prioritize and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
• Ridiculously organized and deadline oriented.
• Positive and upbeat attitude.
Please send resume, cover letter, and work portfolio via email. Within your cover letter explain why you’re qualified for the position, what your hourly wage requirements are, and your available start date.