Posted Mar 10th, 2016, offered
As Photographer your main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:-
• Photographing items – on Table Top and Floor as appropriate – to a professional standard and follow the standard imagery in our Product Photography Guide. Need to be able to achieve the required standard and productivity under time pressure.
• Save & Upload Images – to local PC as archive and to shared drive for processors to work on, under correct naming, product reference etc. You will be working alongside our in-house processors/retouchers to produce web ready images in a consistent and efficient manner.
The hours will be Monday through to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
There will be a competitive rate of pay on offer of circa £9.00 per hour which will be dependent on skills and experience.
Ideally you will be a dynamic and highly motivated person, have excellent communication skills and experience using industry standard tools.
Skills and Qualities:
• Will be able to take direction and work to a professional standard.
• Will show a great attention to detail.
• Understand and be experienced in studio lighting.
• Have a good working knowledge of photographic techniques and concepts
• Be self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Will be methodical and organised.
• Will keep a cool head under pressure and be able to prioritise their time effectively.
• An open mind to possibilities for development and a positive attitude to challenges.
• Educated to A Level or degree discipline, ideally in photography.